[NFBC-Info] Come support the student division!

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:28:43 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I hope everyone had an inspiring convention; when I manage to make it,
I always feel invigorated when I walk away from them. State convention
is around the corner, so get ready for the next big event--we at CABS
sure are. Please find attached the flyer for our next fundraiser, at
Shakey's Pizza in Burbank! It's exactly one week from today so if you
can make it, come on out and show your support! We've had a lot of
people working hard to make this happen, so endless thanks to all of
them. And of course, endless thanks in advance to Shakey's for
donating some of their proceeds to us. If you can't make it, be sure
to share this flyer and our mission with family and friends in the
area. Got questions or just want to chat? Drop me an email, and we'll
start from there.

Best,
Cricket

--