[NFBC-Info] Final Reminder: July Game Night Coming tomorrow night

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:59:00 UTC 2019

It's been a little while since we have gotten together  for our monthly game night which has been taking place for a little over two years now.

Through it, we have made new friends and gotten to know others we've had for a long time even better.

Do you ever feel the world rushes by so quickly you have no time to share your thoughts about subjects in which you are interested? Are you curious about something and wonder if others feel the same? Perhaps you would just like to hear what others think or  know if opinions others  hold  are similar to yours.

Game night is fun. We do all these things and more. Sometimes questions lead to stories and to memories of experiences long cherished by participants but seldom discussed.

Is there something about your life you think would be interesting to others you would like to share? We would love to hear it, so please come share that.   If you have other questions, bring them too. You will find outgoing friendly people and a place to express your views without judgment. Many of the  discussions we have in our lives include  right or wrong answers  or a desire to convince those with whom we are speaking of  the rightness of our position. Someone must win.  Game night is a game, not a sport, so you won't have to worry about being wrong in this friendly get together.

To join us, The enjoyment begins at 8:30 Eastern time or 5:30 Pacific.

If you would like to connect with some people who think and care deeply about our world or  make new friends, please consider joining us on  Wednesday, July 31. To share in the fun, call 712-832-8330.  Put in the code 6201340 and you will be there. I do hope you will join us. There are no right or wrong answers. Fun is the only thing on our agenda.

Bonnie Blose