[Nfbc-info] CABS 2nd Annual Southern California Reception

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:47:00 UTC 2019

Good Morning All,

The California Association of Blind Students is pleased to announce our 2nd Annual Spring reception in Southern California! The main goal of the National Federation of the Blind is to build membership and that is exactly what our student division is gearing up for. Come one, come all, and help spread the word about our student event far and wide!

The reception will be held at Shakey’s Pizza, located at 935 W. Arbor Vitae Street, Inglewood, CA 90301. The event will be from 12 pm - 3 pm with food provided, door prizes, and our grand prize will be an Amazon Echo Dot. For more information, please see the attached flyer and please RSVP by April 20th, where you will find the RSVP link in the flyer.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.