[Nfbc-info] Fwd: URGENT: Action Needed, Post It and Pass It On!

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:52:28 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jaye Shupin <mobilityj at wavecable.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:29:16 -0700
Subject: URGENT:  Action Needed, Post It and Pass It On!
To: Carlo Rossi <cvrossi at aol.com>

ACTION ALERT

Our blind and visually impaired children deserve appropriate educational
services!

Support Assembly Bill 947

WRITE SUPPORT LETTERS:

*	PLEASE Send support letters by Friday, March 22

*	From you as an individual AND from your agency

*	All letters should be submitted through the electronic link on the
Committee website:   <https://aedn.assembly.ca.gov/committeehome>
https://aedn.assembly.ca.gov/committeehome.
*	All letters must also be sent separately to Republican consultant
Bob Becker at  <mailto:robert.becker at asm.ca.gov> robert.becker at asm.ca.gov.
*	If you are having issues with submitting your letters, then please
send them to:  Michael Henning, Communications Director for Assemblywoman
Sharon Quirk-Silva

 <mailto:Michael.Henning at asm.ca.gov> Michael.Henning at asm.ca.gov.

*	See attached sample letter

TESTIFY:

*	PLEASE COME to the meeting of the Assembly Education Committee:

Wednesday, March 27, 1:30-5:00

Capitol Building, Room 4202

1315 10th Street (between L and N)

*	Get in line when AB947 is called
*	State your name, give your agency or role, and say you support AB947

NETWORK:

*	PLEASE PASS THIS NOTICE ON

*	Though your agency's email distribution list
*	To your family, friends and colleagues

--
SHANNON L. DILLON
Secretary and Legislative Coordinator