[Nfbc-info] Stepping Down From CABS Division

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 05:01:47 UTC 2019

Hi Tim,

I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to let you know that I will have to step down from CABS as president when my term ends in November. I will be moving to Minnesota and we need to find someone who can lead the division and take over when I step down. We have 7 months to find someone and I would need some assistance in finding someone who can take that responsibility. I am sad to leave home here in California and this great affiliate but at the same time, I am excited to start a fresh new beginning in Minnesota and get involved with their affiliate. Thanks Tim for everything.

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.