[Nfbc-info] Final Reminder: Monthly Game Night Is Coming Up

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 02:58:48 UTC 2019

You might be thinking now that spring is here that game night can be set aside like all the winter coats and heavy clothes we need for all those cold temperatures. Not
so fast!

Games are fun any time of the year. We who get together for this monthly event play all year round. Not only do we have fun knowing that for a little while everyone will listen to our answers to questions, but  We  get to sit back and listen to everyone else answer those same questions which may lead to a story or two.

If this sounds like fun to you, join us on Wednesday, March 27 at 8:30 P.M. Eastern time. That's  5:30 for those of you in Pacific time.

If you have a question you would love to have us answer, bring it with you.

This evening is all about sharing ideas, memories, thoughts profound or just plain silly. You will end the day having had a good time with an opportunity to meet old friends or make some new ones. We hope to see you there.

To join us, call 712-832-8330.  Put in the code 6201340 and you will be there. I do hope you will join us. There are no right or wrong answers. Fun is the only thing on our agenda.

Bonnie Blose