[NFBC-Info] Aira at the convention

cdrobles693 at gmail.com cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:40:26 UTC 2019

Awesome Mike so I will be playing at 2 PM Friday 8 PM Friday and at the banquet first thing it looks like I think the banquet which starts at seven. The following night. I’m leaving right after the banquet so I will have to say goodbye after the banquet is over I won’t be staying through Sunday I will be leaving immediately after And if memory serves me your dogs name is Africa? Would that be northern Africa South Africa west Africa We’re going to have a a lot of fun that is for sure I just got to work now so I will let you all go and enjoy your day.

Sent from my iPhone