[NFBC-Info] 2020 Washington Seminar

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 06:19:02 UTC 2019

Hello All,

2020 Washington Seminar Application

The 2020 Washington Seminar will take place February 10th - February 13th,
2020.  The Washington Seminar is the premier legislative advocacy event of
our organization.  Members of the National Federation of the Blind from
across the United States converge on our nation’s capitol to advance our
common legislative priorities. We synchronize our efforts and meet with our
elected officials. This collective advocacy makes a strong statement to
encourage our government to adopt important laws affecting blind people.
Nothing quite compares to the feeling of making change while having fun
with your positive blind colleagues. Come be in the room where it happens!
If you are interested in attending the 2020 Washington Seminar please fill
out the form below and submit your request. The deadline to submit your
request is November 30, 2019.

Washington Seminar Form:
http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/washington_seminar

Thank you,