[NFBC-Info] Behind Our Eyes Bookfare

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 09:18:59 UTC 2019

Good Books, Unique Gifts, and New Opportunities at your Fingertips

First Book Fair

Behind Our Eyes, an organization of writers with disabilities, held its
first book fair and two-hundred-seventy-third recorded conference call
attended by nine presenters and many Behind Our Eyes member listeners.
Bonnie Blose and Marilyn Brandt Smith hosted this two-hour event. A
brief introduction to the focus and activities of the organization was
followed by a parade of books: novels, memoirs of personal challenge,
writings of the holiday season, adventures and essays with agendas, and
a sure-to-be-classic disability awareness book written to assist blind
and visually impaired consumers in navigating the healthcare system.
Fifteen books were presented by their nine authors.

Visit http://www.behindoureyes.org/wp/bookfair/ to read more and
download this conference recording. Share it with your friends and
newsletters, magazines, etc. Visit www.behindoureyes.org for a contact
or membership form to offer feedback, ask questions, or join this
amazing organization.

List web address for options, archives, etc.: