[NFBC-Info] Fwd: At Large Chapter Announcement

Cathy Gaten cathygaten1955 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:23:42 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cathy Gaten <cathygaten1955 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 9:46 PM
Subject: At Large Chapter Announcement
To: <joystigile at gmail.com>

Dear NFB members,

Our next At Large Chapter meeting will be held on the 3rd Thursday, September
19, 2019 at 7pm. You may join by calling (605)468-8011 and entering the
code 18220#.

Also the At Large Chapter has a couple of fundraisers, which are The
Pampered Chef and a NEW fundraiser with See’s Candy! We’re selling
lollipops for $1 each. They're a variety of flavors like *Vanilla ,
Chocolate , Coffee , and Butterscotch*. Support both our fundraisers by
sharing with family and friends to enjoy easy cooking with *The Pampered
Chef *and delightful treats with *See’s. *But don’t forget time is limited,
our fundraiser with Pampered Chef will be ending on September 7, 2019.

Join us at our next meeting,

Cathy Gaten --
 Cathy Gaten
President , At Large Chapter
California National Federation of the Blind
Cathygaten1955 at gmail.com
(323) 506-5939

characteristic that defines you or your future.Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.You can live the life you want.
Blindness is not what holds you back.