[NFBC-Info] Fwd: National Federation of the Blind Pledge, one minute message, proposition

Cathy Gaten cathygaten1955 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:27:19 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rochelle Houston <rhouston58 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 2:45 PM
Subject: National Federation of the Blind Pledge, one minute
message,proposition
Cc: Rochelle Houston <rhouston58 at gmail.com>

Greetings Pathfinder Chapter members,

Below you will find the Federation pledge, one minute message  and  the
brand architecture

Please learn these because they are important to the movement of
the organization. They’re just might be a quiz at our next meeting and you
may be the one to win the special gift. Thank you

Federation pledge:
I pledge to participate actively in the national Federation of the blind.
To achieve equality, opportunity and security for the blind. Two
promote The policies and programs of the federation  and to abide by its
constitution.

BRAND ARCHITECTURE

Tag line:

You can live the life you want

One minute message:

The national federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want

Blindness is not what holds you back

BRAND PROMISE:

TOGETHER WITH LOVE, HOPE AND DETERMINATION, WE TRANSFORM DREAMS INTO
REALITY.

BRAND VALUE PROPOSITION:

I AM FILLED WITH HOPE, ENERGY AND LOVE BY PARTICIPATING IN THE NATIONAL
FEDERATION OF THE BLIND BECAUSE MY EXPECTATIONS ARE RAISED MY CONTRIBUTIONS
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO me AND TO OTHERS AND I CAN CELEBRATE  THE REALIZATION
OF MY DREAMS WITH MY FEDERATION FAMILY.

Rochelle Houston, First Vice President
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work
 Cathy Gaten
President , At Large Chapter
California National Federation of the Blind
Cathygaten1955 at gmail.com
(323) 506-5939

characteristic that defines you or your future.Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.You can live the life you want.
Blindness is not what holds you back.