[NFBC-Info] We Need Your Help to Find Sponsors!

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Tue Sep 17 03:10:54 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

We have some amazing sponsorship opportunities
<https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/vendor_application>  for the 2019
state convention of the National Federation of the Blind of California,
November 7 - 10, 2019.  This life-changing event for blind people happens
because we have a lot of generous people who give their time and resources
to make it happen.  We depend on our corporate sponsors to raise the funds
needed for this organization.  Please forward the below sponsorship
opportunities far and wide to all of your friends and family.  We need help
finding our 2019 sponsors.  There are generous corporations, individuals and
other institutions that can help us change what it means to be blind in
California.  We can live the life we want!

http://www.nfbcal.org/convention/

BELL Champion Sponsor

The Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning ("BELL") program is our summer
camp for blind children.  Our affiliate hosts the event to inspire blind
children to develop a life-long love for reading through braille literacy
skills.  Blind adults who are braille literate are many times more likely to
be educated and gainfully employed.  Over the summer program, Our blind
teachers and role models mentor the children to excite their passions for
reading and improving their braille literacy skills.  Even with the generous
volunteers that give of their time for this program, we still need funding
to make this amazing program happen.  Our BELL Champion sponsor will make
this a reality for blind children in California.

The single BELL Champion Sponsor receives:

*	Sponsor naming rights for the BELL summer program on all materials
and promotions
*	One college scholarship in the sponsor's name to be awarded during
the banquet on November 9
*	One seat at the head table during the banquet
*	One opportunity to address the general session convention attendees
on either Friday or Saturday for 10 minutes
*	A public thank you from the president of the organization at each
convention general session
*	Logo and name of sponsor on convention agendas
*	Logo and name of sponsor on organization's website during the
convention
*	Logo on convention signage
*	Organization Blog post with video update after summer program with
sponsor's name and logo
*	At least 3 mentions of sponsor on Facebook during the convention
*	At least three Tweets about sponsor during the convention
*	Four free registration badges
*	Four free banquet tickets
*	Table in the exhibit hall
*	Discounted group hotel room
*	The immeasurable gratitude of a blind child reading their first
chapter book entirely in braille

Bell Champion Sponsor

We're in for $8000 to promote braille literacy!

Become a  <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/vendor_application> "BELL
Champion" Sponsor

Platinum Catalyst Sponsor

Many blind people remain underemployed and struggle to finance the
transportation to our life-altering gatherings.  The cost of transportation
should never be a barrier to introduce a blind person to the philosophy of
independence that we promote.  Thus we are seeking sponsors to help cover
the cost of private buses to bring blind people to our convention from
around the state.

The Platinum Catalyst Sponsor receives:

*	Sponsor name and logo on buses
*	One college scholarship in the sponsor's name to be awarded during
the banquet on November 9
*	One seat at the head table during the banquet
*	A public thank you from the president of the organization at each
convention general session
*	Logo and name of sponsor on convention agendas
*	Logo and name of sponsor on organization's website during the
convention
*	Logo on convention signage
*	Mention of sponsor on Facebook page during the convention
*	Tweets about sponsor during the convention
*	Two free registration badges
*	Two free banquet tickets
*	Table in the exhibit hall
*	Discounted group hotel room
*	The satisfaction of helping a blind person shatter the barriers of
low expectations

Palladium Catalyst

We're all aboard for $4000 to drive self-determination and independence!

Become a  <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/vendor_application>
"Platinum Catalyst" Sponsor

Palladium Vector Sponsor

Blind people have an amazing opportunity to level the playing field through
the power of higher education.  We offer three scholarships to blind college
or graduate students who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to
improving their world.  We need help to fund these scholarship opportunities
for our most talented blind students.

The Palladium Vector Sponsor receives:

*	Special recognition of the sponsor during the banquet on November 9
*	One seat with a scholarship winner during the banquet
*	A public thank you from the president of the organization at each
convention general session
*	Logo and name of sponsor on convention agendas
*	Logo and name of sponsor on organization's website during the
convention
*	Logo on convention signage
*	Mention of sponsor on Facebook page during the convention
*	Tweets about sponsor during the convention
*	A free registration badge
*	A free banquet ticket
*	Table in the exhibit hall
*	Discounted group hotel room
*	The knowledge that educating a blind person is changing the world

Palladium Vector

We're in for $2000 to promote higher education!

Become a  <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/vendor_application>
"Palladium Vector" sponsor

Gold Partner Sponsor

We could not put these annual conventions on and make such an impact without
the generous support of our sponsors.  Your assistance is needed and will
make this convention our best yet by covering costs for the audio/video
system and other hotel convention expenses.

The Gold Partner Sponsor receives:

*	A public thank you from the president of the organization during the
convention
*	Logo and name of sponsor on convention agendas
*	Logo and name of sponsor on organization's website during the
convention
*	Logo on convention signage
*	Mention of sponsor on Facebook page during the convention
*	Tweets about sponsor during the convention
*	One  free registration badge
*	One free banquet ticket
*	Table in the exhibit hall
*	Discounted group hotel room
*	The joy of empowering blind people to find their own way

Gold Partner

We're good with $1000 to make this convention amazing!

Become a  <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/vendor_application> "Gold
Partner" sponsor

Silver Ally Sponsor

Your contribution will make a difference as we help blind people understand
that blindness is not what holds us back.  We can live the lives we want.

The Silver Ally Sponsor receives:

*	A public thank you from the president of the organization during the
convention
*	Logo and name of sponsor on convention agendas
*	Logo and name of sponsor on organization's website during the
convention
*	Logo on convention signage
*	Mention of sponsor on Facebook page during the convention
*	Tweets about sponsor during the convention
*	One  free registration badge
*	One free banquet ticket
*	Table in exhibit hall
*	Discounted group hotel room
*	The sincere appreciation of all the volunteer leaders that serve
this people's movement.

Silver

We can give $600 to make this convention amazing!

Become a  <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/vendor_application>
"Silver Ally" sponsor

Please contact Cheryl Thurston at 909) 821-9589 if you have any questions.

Tim Elder

President

president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372