[NFBC-Info] Fwd: National Federation of the Blind Pledge, one minute message, proposition

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:13:17 UTC 2019

Hello all,
Here is the corrected version of the pledge taken from the Braille Monitor
NFB Pledge I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568