[NFBC-Info] FW: [Blindhomeschooler] braillers for sale

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Sep 19 20:47:31 UTC 2019

Rachel, here you go.

Original Message:
From: "Penny Golden pengold2 at gmail.com [Blindhomeschooler]"
<Blindhomeschooler at yahoogroups.com>
To: blindhomeschooler at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Blindhomeschooler] braillers for sale
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:45:48 -0500

These two Perkins Braille Writers are just cleaned and lubricated.  They
are in like
new condition although they are a few years old.  They are old enough to
be the good
ones from Perkins.  Each one comes with a new dust cover. I am asking
$350 for each
of these machines.
I prefer Apple Pay or PayPal but we can accept payment what ever way is
easiest for
you including credit cards.  Reply to the email address below or give me
a call.
John Harden
Quality Brailler Repair
For professional Perkins Braille Writer repair.
jharden01 at cfl.rr.com

386-846-1325