[NFBC-Info] Central Valley Chapter Fundraiser

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:31:08 UTC 2019

Hello, Fellow Federationists!

This Friday, September 27, our chapter is holding a fundraiser at the Panda Express at 2053 Evergreen Ave., Modesto, California. If you buy food from that location Anytime between 10 AM and 11 PM, making sure to show the attached flyer to your cashier before paying, our chapter will receive a percentage of your purchase. Several of our chapter members will also be meeting there for dinner at 6 PM on that day. Please come and support us if you happen to be in the area!

Thank you, and all best as you prepare for Meet the Blind month activities!

Rachel