[NFBC-Info] FW: [Perform-Talk] Singing telegram

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:37:30 UTC 2020

Original Message:
From: Eric Calhoun via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
To: perform-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Singing telegram
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 23:24:48 -0600

Offering my services!  Please listen.

Hi, it's Eric.  How would you like to send a voice mail singing telegram
throughout Philmore Voice Mail?  Now, you can!  Please call 773-572-6258.
When it answers, press the #, or number sign, say your name, say some
encouraging words, then sing your selection.  You can also play a musical
instrument, accompanying you.  It is free; I am paying for the mailbox.
When you finish, press #, (pound sign), 2, 1, and 1.  Again?:
773-572-6258.
 All Federationists welcome!  Because everyone needs a pick-me-up!  Be
fine, and shine!

Eric

Eric from Los Angeles.  Friend, advocate, sportsman, sports fan.  Live
the life you want.  Never let prejudice step in your way.  Blindness
should
not hold you back. Eric: chargerdodger at pmpmail.com.  And remember to be
good to each other!