[NFBC-Info] Would like to know if anyone would like to form a Deafblind Division in the State of California? Please see the announcement regarding this below!

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Aug 18 03:51:34 UTC 2020

Good afternoon I’m writing to see if anyone would be interested in
forming a Deafblind division here in the state of California. If so I
would like to see if we might get together on zoom sometime around the
15^th or so of September. The reason why I think this date would be
good, is to give us enough time to fill in all of the appropriate blanks
of a draft constitution. And get it emailed to the members of the state
board for their consideration. I think that forming a division would
help us work on getting SSP services throughout the state. If interested
please write me a message off list so that I can gather addresses and
work on getting a zoom meeting together during the timeframe that I
mentioned. I look forward to hearing anyone’s comments and/or suggestions.

The email address to send email to is maurice at maurice-amines.com.

If you wish to call, and leave me a message that will be transcribed,
please feel free to call the following number. Please note it is a
voicemail message box only I do not directly answer this number. But if
you speak slowly, and clearly the transcription will be emailed to me
electronically. That number is 661-459-6328.

--
Maurice Mines, Board Member National Federation of the Blind Deafblind
Division Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org