[NFBC-Info] September reception: effective advocacy in online education

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:41:58 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Looking for a break from life?Want to socialize with other awesome people? Need some advice on how to advocate for yourself in this increasingly virtual world? The California Association of Blind Students has the perfect online event for you!

We are planning a fun-filled reception in September, to which all are welcome! You don’t even have to be in California. We’ll be hearing from a great group of students and parents who have volunteered to talk to us about effective advocacy techniques, so invite other students and parents to join us. We’ll also have games and door prizes, so come on down! If you have questions you want the panel to answer, email them to me.