[NFBC-Info] [NFBSF] Next Chapter Meeting is our Holiday Party!

Christina Daniels via NFBSF nfbsf at nfbnet.org
Wed Dec 9 00:47:00 UTC 2020

NFB of California - San Francisco Chapter Holiday Party

When: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 from 6 to 8 pm

Hey guys, next week in lieu of a regular meeting, we're having our holiday
party! Details are below:

Make your favorite food and beverages and come share your favorite Fall or
Winter holiday traditions. These can include songs, poems, recipes, stories,
or any holiday traditions that are new or old that are important to you.
Examples include stories around traditional meals you or family members
make, a story about a significant gift you received, the anniversary of a
significant life event that happened during the holiday season and more.

We will also have a fun Holiday scavenger hunt. Depending on time, we may
play some fun NFB-themed holiday stories and other fun entertainment.
Everyone is welcome to come share things they celebrate.

We will have a few general announcements before the party including
information for next year's dues, elections, and donations. Please note that
we will still have connections at 5 pm and then we will start our party at 6
pm.

Drop in any time and invite guests!

Zoom info is below. See you all there.

Christina