[NFBC-Info] You're invited! Student division holiday party this Wednesday!

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 23:00:00 UTC 2020

Hey there, folks!

We know this holiday season, in particular, is more stressful than
those in the past, and we wanted to bring you a bit of cheer. We are
planning a fun gathering for this Wednesday, December 23rd, at 7:00 PM
Pacific (10:00 PM Eastern). there will be time to chat, and plenty of
games. Come join us for a relaxing evening.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/97141435014?pwd=STB5RFNMc2FraVpsMHcwNDdFYVBLQT09
    Password: 123456
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,97141435014# or
+16507249799,,97141435014#
Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302 1536
(US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 971 4143 5014
    Password: 123456

Happy holidays,
Cricket X. Bidleman (on behalf of the CABS board)

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University | Class of 2021