[NFBC-Info] The NFBCAPathfinder Chapter 9th annual Reception.docx

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:54:45 UTC 2020

Hello to all,
 The Pathfinder Chapter would like to invite you to our 9th annual membership reception and resource fair. Please circulate the flyer below And don’t forget To invite  yourself to  this exciting event. As you will  see in the flyer, there will be members displaying their Entrepreneurship, Vendors with assessable products, Access services,  Dayle Macintosh,California telephone Access  program and much much more. There will  also be a presentation from the Red Cross. There is a great door prize with  your name on it and  lunch is on us!

Rochelle Houston, First Vice President
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.