[NFBC-Info] Final Reminder: Game Night Is Back, Please Note The New Call In Number

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:16:32 UTC 2020

It's the beginning of a New Year and time for our first game night of 2020.
We all know people who have questions about everything. Sometimes those same people have answers they are willing to share with little urging.  Many of us have questions and wonder if the things we  wonder about are shared by others.

During our monthly game night, you can bring questions serious or lighthearted to ask others.  If you take this on, you will hear what the people attending think and perhaps add to your thinking.

Before you decide this is just an opportunity for learning only, let me assure you there is much more. We share life experience, stories, embarrassing moments, and   thought provoking moments along the way. If you learn something which benefits you along the way, you have it  to use and we will never know unless you tell us.

It's a new year. Maybe you are more than happy to say goodbye to the old one and are looking forward with optimism eager to try something new. Whether you have been with us before or just want to meet some new people or  try something different,  I hope you will join us on Wednesday, January 29 at 8:30 Eastern time. We play for about two or two and a half hours. Bring questions if you want to, or just come and answer ours.

To be part of the fun, call 4254366260.  Put in the following code 6201340 pound and you will be  with us.

Bonnie Blose