[NFBC-Info] I would like for you all to pray for me.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Wed Jan 29 07:58:04 UTC 2020

I am praying that my community college District will offer anthropology one online in the summer, because I honestly do not see it offered  online at any of the three campuses within my district during the spring semester. I mean if  push comes to shove  I probably will not go to the national  convention in Houston Texas if it is not offered online in the summer because it is the one and  only course that  I need for my AA degree.

Jordan  Mirander

"The best minute I spend is the one I invest in people" -The One Minute Manager