[NFBC-Info] Tomorrow!! July 28th at 8 P.M. NFB San Francisco Chapter's next monthly "Banquet Speech Review and Leadership Development Discussion" group

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Jul 27 23:03:13 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Our next "Banquet Speech Review and Leadership Development Discussion" group will be on Tuesday, July 28th at 8 PM Pacific time.

The San Francisco NFB chapter is listening to and discussing one NFB speech per month.  Jim Barbour is facilitating these discussions.

One of the best ways to develop NFB leadership is to deepen our understanding of our NFB philosophy.  And, one of the best ways to deepen our understanding of NFB philosophy is by reading and discussing speeches and publications from current and former NFB leaders.

Our next speech will be "The Federation at Fifty", by Kenneth Jernigan. We will be listening to the speech as part of our discussion, and I will be breaking the speech in half; listening to each half and discussing separately. All are welcome to read or listen to the speech beforehand. This speech is almost an hour long.

text    https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/convent/banque90.htm
audio   https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Audio/BanqSpeech/BSP-1990.mp3

Zoom meeting details are below.  I recommend using the zoom app on your phone or computer.  However, you are also welcome to dial-in to the meeting, the instructions are below.

I'm very excited to start these discussions, and look forward to seeing you all there.

Jim Barbour

When: July 28th (4th Thursday of each month) at 8 PM

To join the meeting, you can use one of the following methods:

On a computer, or a phone with the Zoom app installed, this link will bring you to the meeting:

https://lighthouse-sf.zoom.us/j/91683591342

Tap this number to call in to the meeting on an iPhone or Android:

+16699006833,,91683591342# US (San Jose)

If you’re using a land line, or having trouble with either of the above
methods, you can dial in to the meeting by calling:

        +1 669 900 6833

Then dial our meeting ID: 916 8359 1342