[NFBC-Info] FYI FW: Can You Help?

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Jun 12 16:02:01 UTC 2020

From: National Federation of the Blind
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 4:16 AM
To: Mr. Michael Hingson <mike at michaelhingson.com>
Subject: Can You Help?

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/nfb-logo-for-email-template.jpg>

Join the PAC Plan

Dear Federationist:

In the wake of the pandemic, the National Federation of the Blind is working diligently to provide resources and services to blind children, students, and adults across the nation.

While we respond to the specific needs caused by the pandemic, we have not abandoned the work we did before COVID-19. Examples include: creating equal access to distance learning; providing accessible, on-demand news to all fifty states for the blind; advocating for our right to a secret ballot; and much, much more.

Of course, all our efforts require a financial commitment. If you are in a position to contribute, please consider joining our Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC) Plan. If you are already a contributing member, we request that you please consider increasing your recurring gifts to the PAC Plan. Your monthly contributions support the National Federation of the Blind with a steady source of unrestricted dollars. Over the years, the PAC Program has raised tens of millions of dollars for the Federation and have helped to build the dynamic, life-changing organization that we are.

How to Join

You can make recurring monthly donations through direct withdrawals from a checking or savings account or sign up with your credit/debit card. The minimum contribution is just $5.00.

To become a PAC contributor, please complete and sign the Pre-Authorized Contribution form (PDF) <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17276&qid=3765722>  and return it to our office as instructed on the form.

To increase your contributions, please call our accounting office at 410-659-9314, extension 2214.

With your help, we will continue building the National Federation of the Blind.

Thank you,

Scott LaBarre, Chair
PAC Plan Committee

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17268&qid=3765722>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17269&qid=3765722>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17270&qid=3765722>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17271&qid=3765722>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17272&qid=3765722>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17273&qid=3765722>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

 <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=14313&qid=3765722&h=4088a752c93ccc73> Unsubscribe |  <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=14313&qid=3765722&h=4088a752c93ccc73> Opt Out |   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17274&qid=3765722> Sign Up for Our E-newsletter

..

  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/open.php?q=3765722>