[NFBC-Info] Fwd: [IMLS Funding for Federal FY21] Important Appropriations Letter Update

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:08:06 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Please see the message below from Mike Marlin about continued funding
for the Braille and Talkingbook Library. Please use the link in his
email to send letters to ask our US Senators to appropriate money for
the grant that impacts the Braille and Talkingbook Library. His letter
explains more and provides a link to an action center where you can
make your voices heard.

Thank you.