[NFBC-Info] Student reception today

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:47:04 UTC 2020

What’s up, California?

Our reception from last week was postponed until today, which as Gene says, means it will be “168 hours better than last time”. Meanwhile, I’m punching in 24 times 7 in my calculator. Technology for the win!

Anyway, the reception is officially scheduled for today at 2:00 PM Pacific, and we really hope you’ll join us! This reception is applicable to everyone, since the topic is self-advocacy in higher education. Parents could definitely benefit as well, since we will have some speaking on the roundtable discussion. There will also be time for y’all to ask questions if you would like to do so. Please excuse misspellings—I’m using dictation. Also I’m going to be a journalist, so typos are my job. Anyway, here’s the link:

https://stanford.zoom.us/j/97892946691?pwd=b1UzV1d4OEhmNFkxNmJnNXJ6WWxVZz09&fbclid=IwAR0bqyzwNErw4LL9JZ3lsrfl_Vmcz4RjAx_QR8tbwMkw6sqNzC_-KnJFJ7Q

Thanks, and we hope you’ll join us.

Best,
CXB