[NFBC-Info] Cabs reception

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 00:02:47 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who attended the reception this afternoon. I enjoyed the overall experience, and I hope you did too. The zoom room was switched due to a coordinated zoom bombing, and for that I’m very sorry. I’m not going into further details, but if anyone wants to process it with someone, I’m here for you, for us.

I’d like to apologize on behalf of the zoom bombers, since it’s clear that they have lost the idea of compassion. This may be partially because people are more isolated now. I don’t know. But this behavior is intolerable, and cabs and I are working to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. In the meantime, please think about the humanity that binds us, and try to remember the importance of compassion.

This has been a rough time for everyone, regardless of whether or not you attended the reception. Do yourself a favor, and take half an hour off. Meditate, or listen to music, or whatever relaxes you. Take this time to center yourself, to remember that although the world is difficult right now, you’re still thriving. You can’t control others, but you can find peace in your self-identity.

Thank you again.

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman

Sent from my iPhone