[NFBC-Info] NFB/CA/IE walk A Mile

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Oct 19 19:11:40 UTC 2020

Hang on!

You want to put folks who have had no blindness skills training under learning shades, and video the results?

Have you talked about how to manage this in a way that won't reinforce negative stereotypes about blindness, what to do with the video results, or what messages this will send into our communities?

I'm very concerned about this fundraiser, and would love to hear more about how it's being managed.

thanks,

Jim