[NFBC-Info] NFB/CA/IE walk A Mile

Ever Hairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:18:50 UTC 2020

Hello Ed,
I believe that your plans to have this activity was done with good intention. However, planning such an activity informs me that your understanding of our NFB Philosophy is not clear.
Therefore, I will be more than happy to  discuss a better plan for the chapter to celebrate White Cane month.

Ever Lee Hairston, Member,
Board of Directors,
National Federation of the Blind
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
everhairston03 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.