[NFBC-Info] Welcome to the 2020 NFB of California State Convention

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Oct 22 07:27:01 UTC 2020

Hello NFB Family!

Please know that if you registered for convention and are on this list, you're getting this email twice.  We apologize for that, we felt it was very important to try and reach as many folks as possible with this information.

The information pointed to in this email is all you'll need to find meetings, meet other blind folks at the executive suite, get help at the executive suite's information desk, bid on auction baskets to help us raise money, and get help with any questions that you might have.

Attached to this email is a copy of the agenda in Microsoft word format.  It contains zoom links, dial in information, and everything else you'll need.

Our primary web page for the convention is here.

http://www.nfbcal.org/convention

This page includes all of the following...

  * An HTML version of the agenda...
  * The Parents of Blind Children Agenda
  * The list of vendors in our exhibit hall
  * Information on how to listen to Spanish translations of convention
  * Closed Captioning links (in the Agenda)
  * Information about this year's auction baskets, including how to bid on them.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening for the executive suite, trivia night, and our open board meeting.

Your Convention Planning Committee