[NFBC-Info] Lyft and NFB Partnering to Help Blind NFB Members Vote

Allison adepner1425 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:00:48 UTC 2020

Dear NFB of California Members,

We all know how extremely important it is to vote. Voting let's our voices
be heard! In order to make this election more accessible, NFB and Lyft have
partnered to offer 20 dollar coupons to qualified individuals. How cool is
that? If you are interested in requesting  a coupon code to be used for
voting purposes, read the information below and contact me, Allison Depner,
at

(619) 952-2352. As you will read, there are rules pertaining to how the
coupon code is distributed and used. Please read carefully.

Rules

.        This promo code is valid on October 15, 2020, through November 3,
2020, for up to $20 one (1) Lyft car ride (Lux excluded) to a polling
location anywhere in the United States with Lyft service, including
registered drop box locations if you are in an exclusively vote-by-mail
state.

.        This offer is intended for Blind members of NFBCA. Please do not
post this on social media channels.

.        There are a Limited quantity of coupons available.

.        Limit one per user.

.        Lyft promo codes and discounts are offered in accordance with all
applicable laws and regulations and cannot be combined with other ride
credit or offers.

Important Note

This offer of a promo code is not intended to induce, nor is it conditioned
on, the act of voting, or voting for or against any particular person or
measure. Subject to Lyft's Terms of Service <https://www.lyft.com/terms> .

Requirements

Qualifications

In order to use the code, qualified  individuals must:

a)     download and install the Lyft mobile application ("Lyft App") on a
compatible mobile device

b)     create and maintain an active Lyft account, including agreeing to
Lyft's Terms of Service.

c)     successfully redeem the code in the Rider's Lyft App

d)     take a standard ride on the Lyft App

(Note: for a ride taken by a rider that exceeds the amount of the Lyft code,
Lyft will charge the rider's personal payment method on file for the
remaining cost of the ride.)

Now that you have read the instructions, give me a call so we can determine
your eligibility and get the voting ball rolling.

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

NFBCA, SD President

(619) 952-2352