[NFBC-Info] Calling All STEM Enthusiasts: Join the NFB S&E Mentorship Program!

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:25:24 UTC 2020

Dear NFBCA family,

I hope this message finds you safe and healthy!

Are you a student interested in a STEM career or a professional already
working in the field? Would you like to foster social and professional
connections, join in on conversations about how to make STEM more
accessible, and cultivate or help others cultivate the necessary skills to
succeed in STEM fields? The NFB Science and Engineering Division invites
you to participate in our newly launched STEM mentorship program ✨! All who
are at least a junior in high school and are aspiring to become/already are
in a STEM career are welcome to sign up using this linked Google Form <
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p63m3xhR_hX-r3lwEylLtFuipX3_TVOIRRH4fsTcYnUhyA/viewform>
as a mentee, mentor, or both. The google form is also here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p63m3xhR_hX-r3lwEylLtFuipX3_TVOIRRH4fsTcYnUhyA/viewform

Participants will be asked to meet within their mentor parings at least
once a month, and all will be invited to join monthly socials, workshops,
round-table discussions, and many more fun activities. Sign ups will be
open until a week from now: Wednesday September 16, 2020.

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out
to Newton Nguyen <newton at caltech.edu <mailto:newton at caltech.edu>> or me <
gene.sh.kim at stanford.edu>. We are looking forward to forming a vibrant
community and learning with you all!

Sincerely,

Amelia Palmer, Newton Nguyen, and Gene Kim