[NFBC-Info] Pre-Convention Zoom Training

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:15:53 UTC 2020

Good morning, everyone!

This year, our state convention will be held virtually using Zoom. To help people become more comfortable using Zoom, we will be holding weekly practice sessions leading up to convention. These sessions will take place on Tuesdays from 6 PM until 7 PM Pacific. Whether you are completely new to the Zoom platform or you just want to practice using the commands, these practice sessions will help you to prepare for convention. You can attend as many of them as you would like, and we will tailor sessions to fit your individual needs.

Information to join is posted below my signature.

Best,

Rachel

Rachel Grider is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBCAL Zoom Trainings
Time: Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Pacific

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87273071492?pwd=SVhOR2xNVG11N2dQOUR1ZEtFZ0tMQT09

Meeting ID: 872 7307 1492
Passcode: 193863
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,87273071492#,,,,,,0#,,193863# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,87273071492#,,,,,,0#,,193863# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)