[NFBC-Info] Zoom Training Tomorrow

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:36:53 UTC 2020

Hello, everyone!

This week, we will be doing the zoom training slightly differently in order to allow more hosts to practice at once. If you plan to attend tomorrow, September 22, at 6 PM, please send me an email at rachel.grider at gmail.com, letting me know that you plan to attend and also which device you will be using. You will then be sent a link to your meeting room. If you are wanting some Host training and have not yet been in contact with me, please also send me an email so that I can schedule you on one of our training sessions.

Thank you, and all best,

Rachel