[NFBC-Info] Zoom Training Tomorrow

Ronald hilliard bowlstorm at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 23:12:25 UTC 2020

 Hello again,
Is Tiffany doing Zoom training on the PC or Android? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy android tablet.
Stay safe,
RH
    On Monday, September 21, 2020, 06:43:37 AM PDT, Rachel Grider via NFBC-Info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello, everyone!

This week, we will be doing the zoom training slightly differently in order to allow more hosts to practice at once. If you plan to attend tomorrow, September 22, at 6 PM, please send me an email at rachel.grider at gmail.com, letting me know that you plan to attend and also which device you will be using. You will then be sent a link to your meeting room. If you are wanting some Host training and have not yet been in contact with me, please also send me an email so that I can schedule you on one of our training sessions.

Thank you, and all best,

Rachel