[NFBC-Info] You're invited! Saturday conference call

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:18:32 UTC 2021

Hey hey folks,

As you may have seen in Gene's email a couple weeks ago, California
and Illinois are partnerning up for a historic collaboration. We are
bringing you a fun evening of improvisation games and exercises, and
everyone is invited. Are you anticipating a boring Saturday evening?
Well you shouldn't be, because you won't be bored during our
conference call. We welcome everyone, regardless of student status.
Details below:

Topic: CABS + IABS Improv Social
Time: Feb 27, 2021 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/98809648086?pwd=N3RUOHRUcXJkQithaXF6TnQ5K1dWUT09
    Password: 654321
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,98809648086# or
+16507249799,,98809648086#
Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302 1536
(US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 988 0964 8086
    Password: 654321
    SIP:
98809648086 at zoomcrc.com
    Password: 654321

Also, thanks to Gene and Sarah for working on this with me. <3

Best,
Cricket
--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)