[NFBC-Info] CABS Connect

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:39:52 UTC 2021

Great question!! The CABS board felt like folks could benefit from some
less structured and casual chill out time together. After all, almost
nothing beats organic conversations for getting to bond with people and
build community, so come through to hang out with us! (Almost like a
virtual coffee lounge chat) ✨

Kindly,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim | B.S. Candidate, Symbolic Systems
Secretary | California Association of Blind Students