[NFBC-Info] Help with writing a letter for reasonable accommodations in the workplace

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:55:23 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. I hope you all are staying safe and healthy.  I have  a question and I’m hoping someone may be able to provide assistance. i’m having to provide proof of work related expenses for Social Security. my employer allows me to have some reasonable accommodations to complete the job that  impact my benefits. Unfortunately this is a pretty time sensitive matter. Would someone be able to give me some guidance?  If someone could please send me a private email if you can help me I would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.
Regards,
Christella

Sent from my iPhone