[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:50:21 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

I've got some exciting news for you. With national convention behind
us, we wanted to give people a space to relax and discuss convention
highlights. Come join us Saturday at 4:00 Pacific. Here's the link:

tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

A month from tomorrow, on August 28th, we will be hosting a virtual
state reception. Don't live in California? That's okay. You can join
us anyway, on August 28th at 10:00 AM Pacific. We will  have speakers,
games, and of course door prizes. Best part? It's the same Zoom link.
Here it is again:

tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

More info to come on the reception. In the meantime, join us on July
31st at 4:00 Pacific for a safe space to digest convention. And here's
the Zoom one more time:

tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

Aloha,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022