[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:44:42 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

I was feeling lazy yesterday after spending three hours audio-editing.
Only a couple of quick updates:

The improv call was great. thanks to Sarah and Gene for organizing
that with me. We learned that symbolic systems is actually a real
major! Want details? email me. Don't want details? Email me anyway,
but preferably about something else. And, most importantly, massive
kudos to Monica Wegner for her spot-on impression of Mark Riccobono!

The only call this week is the Affiliate Communications call, which is
on Saturday, march 06, at 3:00 PM Pacific. Join at
tinyurl.com/cabscommittee.

And that's it. Keep your eggs sunny-side up.

Best,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)