[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:40:55 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

We're here for another edition of your favorite California student
division newsletter. Let me know if there's another newsletter that I
haven't heard about--definitely interested.

We had a Jeopardy night on Saturday. We didn't have Alex Trebek, but
we did have Ethan Fung, and he did a great job. The Zesty pirates
handily roasted the Geniuses, so kudos to Monica, Mausam, Aaron, and
Kit. I guess I'm not a genius after all.

Saturday, we will be having committee calls. First is Outreach, and
then Fundraising, at 4:00 and 5:00 respectively. You can access both
by visiting tinyurl.com/cabscommittee

And that's it this week. Stay safe and healthy.

Best,
cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)