[NFBC-Info] Fwd: Casting Call

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 03:24:28 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone:

Katelyn MacIntyre, the president of the Performing Arts Division list asked me to forward this casting call to the California list serve, as they are specifically looking for someone from California. Please see below if interested.

Best,

Rachel

Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California

Begin forwarded message: