[NFBC-Info] Today's Parent's of Blind Children Meeting

Jeanette Jones blindwise.jj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:56:04 UTC 2021

Good Morning All,

Today we are having our monthly Parents of Blind Children meeting that will
take place at 7pm. If there are any parent's that are interested in joining
the division or finding out what we have going on in the division please
feel free to join us. This meeting is open to blind parents  and allies as
well. We would love to see some new faces tonight! Please find the zoom
information below.

Jeanette Jones is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB CA Parents of Blind Children

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/764350904

Meeting ID: 764 350 904

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,764350904# US (San Jose)

Jeanette Jones

President for National Federation of the Blind - Parents of Blind Children
CA Division

(209) 589-6058

Live life without limits. reach for the stars. fulfill all your dreams. be
excellent at who you are. - JK Rivers