[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS: Contribuute to our study playlist

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue May 4 18:23:32 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

Now that my non-NFB election is over, I have time to breathe, and to
write another quick email. I just realized how reality-show-esque this
email subject sounds, but let's stick with it anyway.

We have a study night on Saturday, 7:00-8:00 PM Pacific. Come join us
at tinyurl.com/cabsconnect

But what's a study session without a perfect playlist? We need your
help to get to that perfection. Feel free to contribute to our Spotify
playlist here:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1regSakCp43KkqpTdwTpUt?si=No6-XltpRi6L6juSuODIkA

Email with questions/comments/concerns. Thanks.

Best,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)