[NFBC-Info] Sky Diving

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:05:51 UTC 2021

Good morning, everyone:

I’m reaching out because I am planning to go skydiving in a couple weeks, and I wanted to find out if there is anyone on this list who has gone skydiving as a blind person. I have some questions about whether or not I should disclose my disability when I book the trip, as well as if there are any adaptations that need to be made for a blind skydiver. If you have any insight on this, please write me off list at rachel.grider at gmail.com; any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much, and all best,

Rachel