[NFBC-Info] Showcase Of Talent

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:52:23 UTC 2021

Hello, Everyone!

Only three weeks until convention!

Speaking of convention, I am excited to invite you all to attend our showcase of talent which will be taking place on Friday, October 22, at 7:30 PM. It will be a fabulous way to unwind and enjoy performances from our Federation family, ending with a special performance by singer/songwriter Kevin Reeves. Tickets are $5 per family, and proceeds will go to the California Affiliate.

To get your ticket and receive the link, fill out the form below.

https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/talent_show_event <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/talent_show_event>

Also, time is running out to register as a performer in the showcase. If you would like to perform, fill out the form below before the end of the day on Monday, October 4.
https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/showcase_of_talent <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/showcase_of_talent>

Have a great weekend, and we can’t wait to see you at convention!

Rachel

Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California
rachel.grider at gmail.com