[NFBC-Info] Affiliate scholarships due Friday!

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:56:00 UTC 2021

Know where I’d like to be right now? Definitely not this disgustingly humid laundry room. Seriously, it’s more humid than Florida and Hawaii combined. I want to be at the NFB of California convention.

And what should I be doing? Homework, because I’m swamped with it.  But instead, I’m procrastinating by telling you about the California affiliate scholarships. Applications are due October 9th. Apply using the link below. Procrastinate on that homework just a little longer by applying, and/or sharing with interested or eligible friends.

When I run for any important position, or when I start teaching (whichever comes first), don’t tell anyone that I encouraged procrastination. Thanks in advance.

https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_scholarship_form

Why are my emails getting weirder with each one?
Cheers,
Cricket

Sent from my iPhone