[NFBC-Info] Diabetes Action Network of California Convention meeting agenda and dues info

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:12:04 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone!

This is a friendly reminder that you still have time to pay your dues of $10
to the Diabetes Action Network Division for membership.  It's going to be a
great meeting so do not miss out!

The Diabetes Action Network of California will be having our annual meeting
this year during California's State Convention on October 22, 2021 at 12:30
p.m. PDT.

Our speaker will be Dr. Branden Choke, MD, ECNU

Chief of Service, San Bernardino County Department of Endocrinology

Kaiser Permanente Ontario Medical Center / Fontana Medical Center

Dr. Choke will speak for about 25 minutes with 25 additional minutes to
answer any questions you might have.

The agenda for State Convention will be out in the next few days and it will
let us know the phone numbers to use on the Zoom platform.

Now, for the order of business is the collection of dues.  You will have
several ways to pay your $10.00 dues which give you voting rights, making
motions, and running for office.

If you would also like to make a donation of $3 to go towards the DAN Gift
Basket cost please add it in.

You can write a check made payable to the Diabetes Action Network of
California in the amount of $10.00 and contact me either by phone or email
for my address.

I will need to receive it by October 21, 2021, Thursday.

There are two other ways to pay if you prefer:

Apple Pay - my cell 916-202-3486

PayPal:  nfbcrivercity at gmail.com <mailto:nfbcrivercity at gmail.com>
<mailto:nfbcrivercity at gmail.com>

Be sure to select "friends and family"

If you are paying for more than one person please include their first and
last name.  We will need this info for when it is time to vote.

If you are having any issues with the on line payments please contact me.

Thank you,

Tiffany Manosh

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network of California

NFBC Board Member

President River City Chapter