[NFBC-Info] Come Join Us For Our 2021 Rookie Roundup Today at 5 PM PDT

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:19:04 UTC 2021

Good morning, everyone!

Can you believe that our 2021 California state convention starts in just a few days? To help kick it off, we will be having our Rookie Roundup today at 5:00 PM. Everyone is welcome, wether it will be your first convention or your twentieth. You will learn about all of the exciting things that the convention has to offer this year, including a hospitality suite, auction baskets, doorprizes, and a showcase of talent. It will also be a great opportunity to practice some Zoom commands to be fully ready for convention.

The Zoom link is below my signature. To access captioning for tonight, go to this link:

https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/rookie-roundup <https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/rookie-roundup>

See you soon!

Rachel
Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California

The National Federation of the Blind of California is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Rookie Roundup
Time: Oct 18, 2021 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97406774833?pwd=QTBhQmFnWHk2bkp0MFFVcjFrSXhRZz09 <https://zoom.us/j/97406774833?pwd=QTBhQmFnWHk2bkp0MFFVcjFrSXhRZz09>

Meeting ID: 974 0677 4833
Passcode: 050034
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,97406774833# US (San Jose)
+14086380968,,97406774833# US (San Jose)

Closed-Captioning: